Are you looking for a one-stop shop for all your insurance needs? Look no further than The Annuity Expert! We are an independent insurance agency, insurance broker, and insurance agent, so that we can provide you with the best coverage possible. We have you covered whether you need annuities, long-term care, travel, or life insurance. Contact us today to get started!
- What Do We Provide As An Insurance Agency?
- Captive Or Independent Agents
- Why Is An Online Insurance Agent Better Than A Local Insurance Agent?
- How Do We Make Money As An Insurance Agent?
- What are the Benefits of Working with an Insurance Agent?
- How do Insurance Agents Help Their Clients Select the Right Insurance Policies?
- What Types of Insurance Coverages do Insurance Agents Typically Offer?
- Are all Insurance Agent Offices Equipped to Handle All Types of Insurance Policies, or Do Some Specialize in Certain Areas?
- Who Is The Annuity Expert
- If Your New To The Annuity Expert
- The Annuity Expert has been seen on:
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request A Quote
What Do We Provide As An Insurance Agency?
As an insurance agency, we provide various services to our clients. Some of our most common services include helping clients find and purchase insurance policies, assisting with the claims process, and providing guidance and advice on various insurance-related topics. We may also be able to help our clients with tasks such as reviewing their existing insurance policies to ensure that they have the coverage they need and assisting with renewing or updating their policies. We aim to help our clients protect themselves, their families, and their assets by providing them with the necessary insurance coverage.
Captive Or Independent Agents
Captive and independent insurance agents are two different types of insurance agents. Captive agents work exclusively for a single insurance company, while independent agents are not tied to any specific insurer.
Large insurance companies typically employ Captive agents and are responsible for selling the company’s products to consumers. As a result, they may have a deep knowledge of the company’s products and policies, but they can only offer customers insurance options from that one company.
On the other hand, independent insurance agents are not affiliated with any insurance company. Therefore, they are free to offer insurance options from various insurers, which means they can provide their clients with more choices and potentially find them the best coverage at the most affordable price. Because of this, independent agents may be a good choice for those who want to compare a range of different insurance options before making a decision.
Why Is An Online Insurance Agent Better Than A Local Insurance Agent?
There are a few advantages to using an online insurance agent instead of a local one. One of the main benefits of using an online home insurance agent is that it can be more convenient and efficient. With an online insurance agent, you can shop for and compare policies, get quotes, and even purchase insurance for your home without ever having to leave your phone or enter your full address at home.
This can save you time and effort. In addition, it can be beneficial if you cannot visit a local insurance agent in person due to distance, location, availability, or mobility issues.
Another potential advantage of using a website of an online insurance agent is that it can provide access to a broader range of insurance options. For example, local insurance agents may only be able to offer you a limited selection of policies from a single insurer or a small group of insurers. On the other hand, a website of online insurance agents can often provide access to a broader range of insurance options from various insurers. This can give you more choices and help you find the best coverage at the most affordable price.
Whether an online or a local insurance agent is better depends on your needs and preferences. For example, some people may prefer the convenience and flexibility of an online insurance agent. In contrast, others may value a local insurance agent’s personal touch and face-to-face interaction.
How Do We Make Money As An Insurance Agent?
Insurance agents typically make money through commissions paid to the agent by the insurance company for each sold policy. The commission is a percentage of the premium the customer pays for the policy. It is typically based on the insurance type and the coverage amount provided.
In addition to commissions, insurance agents may earn money through fees for our content or specific services, such as helping customers file claims or reviewing their existing life insurance policies. Some insurance agents may also earn bonuses or other incentives based on their sales performance. The Annuity Expert website is. The site does not charge fees for our content or services.
Overall, the exact way insurance agents make money can vary depending on the city, the state, the state, the specific insurance company they work for, the types of policies they sell, and other factors.
What are the Benefits of Working with an Insurance Agent?
Working with an insurance agent has several benefits. An insurance agent can help you select the right insurance policies for your needs and budget based on their expertise and insurance market knowledge. They can also explain the details of your policy in plain language and answer any questions you may have.
Additionally, insurance agents can provide personalized advice, assistance, and ongoing support throughout the life of your policy. They can help you find and update information about your current coverage, change it as your needs change and advocate on your behalf in case of a claim.
Working with an insurance agent can also save you time and effort. Instead of researching and having to search the phone call for access to various carriers as you start your search, an independent insurance agency search, insurance broker, and insurance agents can find the best coverage options available.
Working with an insurance agent can provide peace of mind and ensure you have the right coverage to protect yourself and your assets.
How do Insurance Agents Help Their Clients Select the Right Insurance Policies?
Insurance agents can help clients select the right insurance policies by assessing their unique protection needs and providing personalized recommendations. In addition, they take the time to understand their clients’ current financial situations, risk tolerance, and coverage requirements.
Using their knowledge and experience in the insurance market, insurance agents can identify policies that align with their client’s needs and budgets. They can also clearly and understandably explain the nuances of different policies, with information such as coverage limits and deductibles.
Furthermore, insurance agents can assist their clients with comparing policies from different insurance companies, allowing them to make informed decisions based on the available options. They can provide guidance and information on bundling policies for additional savings and benefits.
Overall, auto insurance agents act as trusted advisors to their clients, helping them navigate the complex world of auto insurance and find the coverage that best suits their needs.
What Types of Insurance Coverages do Insurance Agents Typically Offer?
Insurance agents typically offer a wide range of insurance coverages, including but not limited to:
- Auto Insurance: This coverage helps protect against financial loss due to damages or injuries caused by car accidents.
- Homeowners Insurance: This coverage protects against losses and damages to a home and its contents caused by fire, theft, or weather-related incidents.
- Health Insurance: This coverage helps pay for medical expenses, including doctor visits, prescription medications, and hospitalizations.
- Life Insurance: This coverage provides a lump-sum payment to beneficiaries upon the insured’s death, which can help cover funeral costs and provide financial support to loved ones.
- Disability Insurance: This coverage provides income replacement in the event of a disability that prevents the insured from working.
- Business Insurance: This coverage helps protect businesses from financial losses due to property damage, liability claims, and other unexpected events.
These are a few examples of insurance coverages that insurance agents typically offer. The specific types of insurance available will vary depending on the location, city, state, insurance company, and the needs of the individual or business seeking coverage.
Are all Insurance Agent Offices Equipped to Handle All Types of Insurance Policies, or Do Some Specialize in Certain Areas?
The answer to this question can vary depending on the insurance agent and business model. For example, some insurance agents’ offices may have multiple offices specializing in different insurance policies. In contrast, others may offer a broad range of insurance products and services at their offices.
Insurance agents may specialize in specific insurance policies based on expertise, experience, and local market needs. For example, an insurance agent in a city or a coastal area may specialize in selling flood insurance policies. In contrast, another agent located in a rural area may focus on agricultural insurance products.
Suppose you have specific insurance needs or questions. In that case, it’s best to contact your insurance agent directly to determine if they can handle the types of insurance policies you expect or require. In addition, they can provide information about their products and services and any applicable limitations or exclusions.
Who Is The Annuity Expert
The Annuity Expert is an online insurance agency based in Atlanta, Georgia, serving all 50 states.
My name is Shawn Plummer, and I am an annuity and insurance expert. I’ve sold annuities and insurance and trained financial professionals since 2009. My insurance agent, National Insurance Producer Number, is 15524738.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a financial professional, insurance advisor, or agent. The Annuity Expert currently provides the following:
- Life Insurance
- Burial Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- International Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
If Your New To The Annuity Expert
- Learn about how an annuity works.
- Learn how life insurance works. Then, shop and compare life insurance quotes from the nation’s best companies.
- Purchase long-term care insurance to help pay for a nursing home, assisted living facility, or home healthcare.
- Get travel insurance for both your upcoming domestic and international trips.
- Compare CD rates with fixed annuity rates to grow your retirement savings.
The Annuity Expert has been seen on:
The Annuity Expert has been a resource for the following media outlets:
- Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/guides/2021-03-25/here-s-why-so-many-people-intend-to-die-with-money-in-the-bank
- Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/guide/373441
- Women’s Health: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a28553800/avoiding-unexpected-health-bills/
- The Simple Dollar: https://www.thesimpledollar.com/financial-wellness/how-to-pay-for-a-loved-ones-memory-care-and-manage-their-finances/
- US News & World Report: https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/guides/tips-for-throwing-a-budget-friendly-kids-birthday-party
- Yahoo! Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/6-important-things-many-americans-230157671.html
- MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tips/do-i-need-travel-insurance-more-in-a-post-lockdown-world-for-safe-and-healthy-trips/
- Cheapism: https://blog.cheapism.com/retirement-accounts/
- Considerable: https://www.considerable.com/money/retirement/slow-retirement/
- Thrive Global: https://thriveglobal.com/stories/be-coachable-and-humble-with-shawn-plummer-and-tyler-gallagher/
- InsuranceNewsNet: https://insurancenewsnet.com/oguide/3-strategies-to-protect-your-clients-401k-in-a-volatile-market
- InsuranceNewsNet: https://issuu.com/innm/docs/innm_1119/24?fr=sNmFlNTQxMTY4NA
- LegalZoom: https://www.legalzoom.com/guides/how-to-protect-your-assets-from-nursing-home-costs
- SingleCare: https://www.singlecare.com/blog/health-insurance-scams/
- GoBankingRates: https://www.gobankingrates.com/retirement/401k/how-to-take-control-401k-experts/
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriscarosa/2022/05/13/steps-to-take-right-now-well-before-you-retire-to-protect-your-assets/
- NextAdvisor (TIME Magazine): https://time.com/nextadvisor/insurance/companies/erie-insurance-review/
- Business Insider: https://www.businessinsider.com/profit-sharing-plan
- MoneyGeek: https://www.moneygeek.com/insurance/health/choosing-ppo-or-hmo-plans/
- SmartAsset: https://smartasset.com/data-studies/cities-with-the-best-work-life-balance-2022
- U.S. Chamber Of Commerce: https://www.uschamber.com/co/run/human-resources/is-your-business-recession-ready
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriscarosa/2022/05/13/steps-to-take-right-now-well-before-you-retire-to-protect-your-assets/?sh=22bf0b8a1459
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriscarosa/2022/05/27/hot-off-the-grill-why-your-retirement-sizzles-like-a-juicy-hamburger/?sh=776f3d6a3e22
- Realtor.com: https://www.realtor.com/advice/rent/what-renters-need-to-know-about-protecting-themselves-from-flood-damage/
- HerMoney: https://hermoney.com/connect/should-we-be-tipping-more-this-holiday-season/
- Nasdaq: https://www.nasdaq.com/guides/top-annuity-experts-you-should-be-listening-to-2021-05-18
- Kiplinger: https://www.kiplinger.com/retirement/annuities
- Well And Good: https://www.wellandgood.com/what-is-travel-insurance/
- CreditKarma: https://www.creditkarma.com/advice/i/credit-card-balance
- PolicyGenius: https://www.policygenius.com/investing/news/is-a-cryptocurrency-annuity-good-for-retirement-planning/
Our mission isn’t about finding you a good solution. Our mission is to find you the perfect solution.
At our agency, we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a quote for the best coverage possible. As we have access to various carriers as an independent insurance agency, insurance brokers and insurance agents can tailor your search for a plan that fits your needs and budget. So we’ve got you covered whether you’re in the market for annuities, long-term care, travel, or life insurance. So contact us today to get your search started! We would be more than happy to provide you with a quote.
Request A Quote
Get help from a licensed financial professional. This service is free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an insurance agency?
An insurance agency is a business that represents one or more insurance companies and sells their products to customers. Most agencies are independent businesses that an insurance company does not own, but larger companies own some. Agencies typically have licensed employees to sell insurance products and provide customer service.
What do insurance agencies do?
Insurance agents are responsible for selling insurance policies to individuals, businesses, and other organizations. They help customers choose the coverage best suited to their needs, explain the policies’ features and benefits, and handle policy renewals. Agents also assist clients with call assistance, claims processing, and other assistance and provide customer service support.
What are the benefits of working with an insurance agency?
There are several benefits of working with an insurance agency, including the ability to choose from a variety of insurance products from different companies, access to customer service and support from the insurance agency, and the peace of mind that comes from working with a professional who is knowledgeable about insurance coverage.
What is an insurance agent or broker?
An insurance agent or broker is a professional who helps people choose and apply for insurance. Agents and brokers can work with many types of insurance, including health, life, property, and casualty. They typically work for an insurance company or agency, but some are independent.
What do insurance agents and brokers do?
Most insurance agents and brokers work in an office. They meet with clients in person or over the phone to discuss their needs. They then research available policies and present their findings to the client. If the client decides to purchase a policy, the agent or broker helps them complete the necessary paperwork. Some insurance agents and brokers may sell other financial products like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
How do insurance agents or brokers get paid?
Insurance agents and brokers typically receive a commission from the insurance company for each policy they sell. Commissions are typically a percentage of the premium or the insurance policy price. In addition, agents and brokers may also receive a salary, bonuses, or other compensation from their employer.
Do customers have to pay a fee to insurance agents or brokers?
Customers typically do not have to pay insurance agents or brokers a fee.
How do you make money as an insurance agent?
Insurance agents make money by earning commissions from the insurance companies they represent. Commission rates vary by location, city, or state, depending on the location, the type of policy sold, and the company. Agents may also receive bonuses for meeting specific sales goals or selling certain policies in one location, city, or state in a given period.