Are you looking for a one-stop shop for all your insurance needs? Look no further than The Annuity Expert! We are an independent insurance agency, insurance broker, and independent insurance agent, so we can provide you with the best coverage possible. We have you covered whether you need annuities, long-term care, travel, or life insurance. Contact us today to get started!
- What Do We Provide As An Insurance Agency?
- Captive Or Independent Agents
- Why Is An Online Insurance Agent Better Than A Local Insurance Agent?
- How Do We Make Money As An Insurance Agent?
- Who Is The Annuity Expert
- If Your New To The Annuity Expert
- The Annuity Expert has been seen on:
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request A Quote
What Do We Provide As An Insurance Agency?
As an insurance agency, we provide various services to our clients. Some of our most common services include helping our clients find and purchase insurance policies, assisting with the claims process, and providing guidance and advice on various insurance-related topics. We may also be able to help our clients with tasks such as reviewing their existing insurance policies to ensure that they have the coverage they need and assisting with renewing or updating their policies. Our goal is to help our clients protect themselves, their families, and their assets by providing them with the necessary insurance coverage.
Captive Or Independent Agents
Captive and independent insurance agents are two different types of insurance agents. Captive agents work exclusively for a single insurance company, while independent agents are not tied to any specific insurer.
Large insurance companies typically employ Captive agents and are responsible for selling the company’s products to consumers. They may have a deep knowledge of the company’s products and policies, but they can only offer customers insurance options from that one company.
On the other hand, independent insurance agents are not affiliated with any insurance company. They are free to offer insurance options from various insurers, which means that they can provide their clients with more choices and potentially find them the best coverage at the most affordable price. Because of this, independent agents may be a good choice for those who want to compare a range of different insurance options before making a decision.
Why Is An Online Insurance Agent Better Than A Local Insurance Agent?
There are a few advantages to using an online insurance agent instead of a local one. One of the main benefits of using an online insurance agent is that it can be more convenient and efficient. With an online insurance agent, you can shop for and compare policies, get quotes, and even purchase insurance without ever having to leave your home. This can save you time and effort. It can be especially useful if you cannot visit a local insurance agent in person due to distance, availability, or mobility issues.
Another potential advantage of using an online insurance agent is that it can provide access to a wider range of insurance options. Local insurance agents may only be able to offer you a limited selection of policies from a single insurer or a small group of insurers. On the other hand, online insurance agents can often provide access to a broader range of insurance options from various insurers. This can give you more choices and help you find the best coverage at the most affordable price.
Whether an online or a local insurance agent is the better choice for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Some people may prefer the convenience and flexibility of an online insurance agent, while others may value a local insurance agent’s personal touch and face-to-face interaction.
How Do We Make Money As An Insurance Agent?
Insurance agents typically make money through commissions, which are paid to the agent by the insurance company for each policy that is sold. The commission is a percentage of the premium the customer pays for the policy. It is typically based on the type of insurance and the amount of coverage provided.
In addition to commissions, insurance agents may earn money through fees for certain services, such as helping customers file claims or reviewing their existing insurance policies. Some insurance agents may also earn bonuses or other incentives based on their sales performance. The Annuity Expert does not charge fees for our services.
Overall, the exact way insurance agents make money can vary depending on the specific insurance company they work for, the types of policies they sell, and other factors.
Who Is The Annuity Expert
The Annuity Expert is an online insurance agency based in Atlanta, Georgia, serving all 50 states.
My name is Shawn Plummer, and I am an annuity and insurance expert. I’ve sold annuities and insurance and trained financial professionals since 2009. My insurance agent, National Insurance Producer Number, is 15524738.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a financial professional, insurance advisor, or agent. The Annuity Expert currently provides the following:
- Life Insurance
- Burial Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- International Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
If Your New To The Annuity Expert
- Learn about how an annuity works.
- Learn how life insurance works. Then, shop and compare life insurance quotes from the nation’s best companies.
- Purchase long-term care insurance to help pay for a nursing home, assisted living facility, or home healthcare.
- Get travel insurance for both your upcoming domestic and international trips.
- Compare CD rates with fixed annuity rates to grow your retirement savings.
The Annuity Expert has been seen on:
The Annuity Expert has been a resource for the following media outlets:
- Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-25/here-s-why-so-many-people-intend-to-die-with-money-in-the-bank
- Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/373441
- Women’s Health: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a28553800/avoiding-unexpected-health-bills/
- The Simple Dollar: https://www.thesimpledollar.com/financial-wellness/how-to-pay-for-a-loved-ones-memory-care-and-manage-their-finances/
- US News & World Report: https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/articles/tips-for-throwing-a-budget-friendly-kids-birthday-party
- Yahoo! Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/6-important-things-many-americans-230157671.html
- MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tips/do-i-need-travel-insurance-more-in-a-post-lockdown-world-for-safe-and-healthy-trips/
- Cheapism: https://blog.cheapism.com/retirement-accounts/
- Considerable: https://www.considerable.com/money/retirement/slow-retirement/
- Thrive Global: https://thriveglobal.com/stories/be-coachable-and-humble-with-shawn-plummer-and-tyler-gallagher/
- InsuranceNewsNet: https://insurancenewsnet.com/oarticle/3-strategies-to-protect-your-clients-401k-in-a-volatile-market
- InsuranceNewsNet: https://issuu.com/innm/docs/innm_1119/24?fr=sNmFlNTQxMTY4NA
- LegalZoom: https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/how-to-protect-your-assets-from-nursing-home-costs
- SingleCare: https://www.singlecare.com/blog/health-insurance-scams/
- GoBankingRates: https://www.gobankingrates.com/retirement/401k/how-to-take-control-401k-experts/
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriscarosa/2022/05/13/steps-to-take-right-now-well-before-you-retire-to-protect-your-assets/
- NextAdvisor (TIME Magazine): https://time.com/nextadvisor/insurance/companies/erie-insurance-review/
- Business Insider: https://www.businessinsider.com/profit-sharing-plan
- MoneyGeek: https://www.moneygeek.com/insurance/health/choosing-ppo-or-hmo-plans/
- SmartAsset: https://smartasset.com/data-studies/cities-with-the-best-work-life-balance-2022
- U.S. Chamber Of Commerce: https://www.uschamber.com/co/run/human-resources/is-your-business-recession-ready
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriscarosa/2022/05/13/steps-to-take-right-now-well-before-you-retire-to-protect-your-assets/?sh=22bf0b8a1459
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriscarosa/2022/05/27/hot-off-the-grill-why-your-retirement-sizzles-like-a-juicy-hamburger/?sh=776f3d6a3e22
- Realtor.com: https://www.realtor.com/advice/rent/what-renters-need-to-know-about-protecting-themselves-from-flood-damage/
- HerMoney: https://hermoney.com/connect/should-we-be-tipping-more-this-holiday-season/
- Nasdaq: https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/top-annuity-experts-you-should-be-listening-to-2021-05-18
- Kiplinger: https://www.kiplinger.com/retirement/annuities
- Well And Good: https://www.wellandgood.com/what-is-travel-insurance/
- CreditKarma: https://www.creditkarma.com/advice/i/credit-card-balance
- PolicyGenius: https://www.policygenius.com/investing/news/is-a-cryptocurrency-annuity-good-for-retirement-planning/
Our mission isn’t about finding you a good solution. Our mission is to find you the perfect solution.
At our agency, we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with the best coverage possible. Our team has access to various carriers as an independent insurance agency, insurance brokers, and insurance agents. We can tailor a plan that fits both your needs and budget. So we’ve got you covered whether you’re in the market for annuities, long-term care, travel, or life insurance. Contact us today to get started! We would be more than happy to provide you with a quote.
Request A Quote
Get help from a licensed financial professional. This service is free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an insurance agency?
An insurance agency is a business that represents one or more insurance companies and sells their products to customers. Most agencies are independent businesses that an insurance company does not own, but larger companies own some. Agencies typically have licensed employees to sell insurance products and provide customer service.
What do insurance agencies do?
Most insurance agencies sell various products, including auto, home, life, and business insurance. Many also offer additional services such as financial planning or risk management. In addition, insurance agents typically work with customers to determine their needs and recommend the best coverage.
What are the benefits of working with an insurance agency?
There are several benefits of working with an insurance agency, including the ability to choose from a variety of insurance products from different companies, access to customer service and support from the insurance agency, and the peace of mind that comes from working with a professional who is knowledgeable about insurance coverage.
What is an insurance agent or broker?
An insurance agent or broker is a professional who helps people choose and apply for insurance. Agents and brokers can work with many types of insurance, including health, life, property, and casualty. They typically work for an insurance company or agency, but some are independent.
What do insurance agents and brokers do?
Most insurance agents and brokers work in an office. They meet with clients in person or over the phone to discuss their needs. They then research available policies and present their findings to the client. If the client decides to purchase a policy, the agent or broker helps them complete the necessary paperwork. Some insurance agents and brokers may sell other financial products, such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
How do insurance agents or brokers get paid?
Insurance agents and brokers typically receive a commission from the insurance company for each policy they sell. Commissions are typically a percentage of the premium or the insurance policy price. In some cases, agents and brokers may also receive a salary, bonuses, or other compensation from their employer.
Do customers have to pay a fee to insurance agents or brokers?
Customers typically do not have to pay insurance agents or brokers a fee.