The Best Annuity Rates By Category
Here is a directory of annuity rates separated by annuity type.
- What They Are: Fixed annuities guarantee a specific rate of return.
- Visit our fixed annuity rates page for today’s best rates.
SPIA (Single Premium Immediate Annuities)
- What They Are: SPIAs provide regular payments immediately after a lump sum investment.
- Check out our SPIA rates page for the current rates
- What They Are: These annuities offer returns based on a stock market index.
- Detailed information can be found on our indexed annuity rates page.
Deferred Income Annuity
- What They Are: These start payments at a future date, allowing funds to grow.
- Explore the highest rates on our deferred income annuity page
- What They Are: These annuities offer an initial bonus on your investment.
- Check out the current highest paying bonus annuities.
Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuities
- What They Are: MYGAs guarantee a level fixed rate of return for the entirety of the contract.
- Compare the best MYGA rates from over 30 annuity companies.
Request Annuity Rates Comparison
- How Much Income Does An Annuity Pay?
- How Are Annuity Rates Calculated?
- Check out our annuity payout calculator for your guaranteed lifetime annuity income.
- How Much Money Do You Need To Retire With $100,000 A Year In Income?
- How Much Money Do You Need To Retire With $50,000 A Year In Income?
- Estimate Savings Growth With Our Retirement Calculator