Understanding IUL Sales
What is an IUL? Indexed Universal Life (IUL) insurance is a type of permanent life insurance with an investment component tied to a stock market index. It offers death benefit protection and potential cash value growth.
Steps to Sell Your IUL
- Eligibility Check: Ensure you meet the criteria for selling your IUL, typically based on age, health status, and policy value.
- Choosing a Broker: Select a reputable life settlement broker, like The Annuity Expert, experienced in handling IUL sales.
- Policy Valuation: The broker assesses your policy to determine its market value.
- Receiving Offers: Potential buyers make offers for your policy.
- Finalizing the Sale: If you accept an offer, the broker helps complete the sale process.
- Tax Implications: Be aware of possible taxes on the sale proceeds.
- Impact on Beneficiaries: Selling your IUL means beneficiaries will not receive the death benefit.
- Fees and Commissions: Brokers may charge fees or commissions.
Selling your IUL is a viable option but requires careful consideration of its implications. Working with a reputable broker can simplify this process. Remember, this decision should align with your financial goals and needs.
Contact us today for a free quote.