When it comes to life insurance, there are a lot of misconceptions out there. Some people think that they don’t need it because they are young and healthy, while others believe that they do not need it because they have no dependents. The truth is, everyone needs life insurance. In this guide, we will discuss why life insurance is important and who should purchase it.
Do I Need Life Insurance?
For each person, the right life insurance will be unique and dependent on personal and financial needs. Some life transformations that may require a policy:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
Shop and compare life insurance quotes instantly without the hassle of an insurance agent.
Who Needs Life Insurance?
Need Help Getting Life Insurance Coverage?
Feel free to contact us if you need help purchasing a life insurance policy. The service is free of charge.