Are you looking for the best annuity and CD rates in Arkansas? Then, you’ve come to the right place. This guide will discuss how to get the highest returns on your money. We will also provide a list of Arkansas’s top annuity and CD rates. So whether you’re looking for a short-term or long-term investment, we have you covered!
Earn The Highest Interest Rates On Savings Today
Fixed annuities are almost identical to Certificates of Deposit (CDs) accounts and provide higher interest rates and penalty-free withdrawals for income.
|Term||Insurance Company||Interest Rate|
|N/A||UFB Bank Savings Account||5.02%|
|N/A||UFB Bank Money Market||5.02%|
|12 Months||Western Alliance Bank CD||5.01%|
|36 Months||Oceanview Fixed Annuity||5.00%|
|48 Months||Americo Fixed Annuity||5.05%|
|5 Years||Aspida Fixed Annuity||5.50%|
|6 Years||American National Fixed Annuity||5.45%|
|10 Years||American National Fixed Annuity||5.45%|
Disclaimer: This is a review. The Annuity Expert is not associated with a bank or credit union. However, fixed annuities are sold at most financial institutions. We aim to help you find the highest interest rates for your retirement savings. We may receive a small referral fee if you purchase something using a link in this article.
The Best Fixed Annuity Rates In Arkansas
Fixed annuities are a popular option for people looking to save for the future, as they offer a guaranteed rate of return over a set period of time. If you’re looking for the best-fixed annuity rates in Arkansas, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Consider the length of the annuity. The longer the annuity, the higher the rate of return is likely to be.
- Check the credit rating of the insurance company offering the annuity. Higher-rated companies are more likely to offer better rates.
- Compare rates from multiple companies to ensure you get the best deal.
- Keep an eye out for special promotions or bonuses that may be available.
The Best CD Rates In Arkansas
Certificates of deposit, or CDs, are another popular option for people looking to grow their savings. If you’re interested in finding the best CD rates in Arkansas, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Shop around. Compare rates from multiple banks to ensure you get the best deal.
- Consider the length of the CD. Longer-term CDs typically offer higher rates.
- Check the FDIC insurance status of the bank offering the CD. This ensures that your deposit is protected in case of a bank failure.
Maximizing Your Savings with the Best Fixed Annuity and CD Rates in Arkansas
By combining the best fixed annuity and CD rates in Arkansas, you can maximize your savings and achieve your financial goals. Here are some tips to help you do just that:
- Consider laddering your CDs. This means buying CDs with varying maturity dates so you can access some of your money sooner while still earning a higher rate on the longer-term CDs.
- Consider a combination of fixed annuities and CDs to diversify your savings portfolio.
- Keep an eye on interest rates and be prepared to move your money to a higher-yielding option if necessary.
In conclusion, investing in fixed annuities and CDs can be a secure way to grow your savings and lock in a great rate of return. Being up-to-date on the current rates provided by financial institutions in Arkansas and understanding the different options available can help ensure you get the best deal possible.
We’re here to assist you if you’re interested in a fixed annuity or CD. We can provide quotes to find the best rates and terms to match your needs – so go ahead and contact us today! By taking advantage of this information, you’ll be well to finding the best solution for your investment goals.
Request A Quote
Get help from a licensed financial professional. This service is free of charge.
Disclaimer: I may receive a small referral fee if you purchase something using a link in this guide.