Idaho presents a world of opportunity for those seeking financial stability and security in investments. With its picturesque landscapes and abundance of outdoor recreation, the Gem State is breathtakingly beautiful and home to some outstanding fixed annuity and CD rates. However, with so many choices available across the state, knowing which ones are best for you can be tricky. That’s why we’ve collated this guide – to help you uncover where to find unbeatable fixed annuities and CDs in awe-inspiring Idaho!
Earn The Highest Interest Rates On Savings Today
Fixed annuities are almost identical to Certificates of Deposit (CDs) accounts and provide higher interest rates and penalty-free withdrawals for income.
|Term||Insurance Company||Interest Rate|
|N/A||UFB Bank Savings Account||5.02%|
|N/A||UFB Bank Money Market||5.02%|
|12 Months||Western Alliance Bank CD||5.01%|
|36 Months||Oceanview Fixed Annuity||5.00%|
|48 Months||Americo Fixed Annuity||5.05%|
|5 Years||Aspida Fixed Annuity||5.50%|
|6 Years||American National Fixed Annuity||5.45%|
|10 Years||American National Fixed Annuity||5.45%|
Disclaimer: This is a review. The Annuity Expert is not associated with a bank or credit union. However, fixed annuities are sold at most financial institutions. We aim to help you find the highest interest rates for your retirement savings. We may receive a small referral fee if you purchase something using a link in this article.
The Best Fixed Annuity Rates In Idaho
A fixed annuity is a type of investment that provides a guaranteed rate of return. The rate is set when you purchase the annuity, and it will remain the same for the contract’s life. This makes fixed annuities an excellent choice for people looking for a secure and predictable investment option.
The Best CD Rates In Idaho
A CD, or certificate of deposit, is a savings account that pays a fixed interest rate. Unlike a traditional savings account, you can’t withdraw from a CD until the maturity date, which is usually between six months and five years. If you withdraw your funds early, you’ll be charged a penalty. CDs are also FDIC insured, making them a secure and reliable investment option.
The Best Fixed Annuity and CD Rates in Idaho
When it comes to finding the best fixed annuity and CD rates in Idaho, there are a few things you should consider. Here are some of the most important factors to keep in mind:
- Financial stability: Look for financial institutions that are financially stable and have a good reputation. You want to make sure your investment is safe and secure.
- Rate of return: Of course, you want to find the best possible rate of return on your investment. Look for competitive rates that offer a good return on your investment.
- Fees and penalties: Ensure you understand the fees and penalties associated with the fixed annuity or CD you’re considering. Some financial institutions may charge early withdrawal penalties or other fees that can reduce your overall return.
With these factors in mind, here are some of the best places to find fixed annuity and CD rates in Idaho:
- Credit unions: Many credit unions in Idaho offer competitive fixed annuity and CD rates. They are also known for their personalized service and local focus, which can make it easier to find the right investment option for your needs.
- Banks: Banks in Idaho are also great places to find fixed annuity and CD rates. You’ll want to compare rates and fees at a few banks to find the best option.
- Online banks: Online banks are another option for finding fixed annuity and CD rates in Idaho. They often offer more competitive rates and lower fees, making them an excellent choice for those looking for the best possible return on their investment.
We hope our guide has provided you with the necessary insights and understanding to ensure you’re making an informed decision about where to find unbeatable fixed annuities or CDs in Idaho. So whether your goal is to seek long-term financial security or generate growth from investing in Idaho, there’s something for everyone. So if you’re ready to explore what Idaho has to offer, contact us for a quote today—we can show you just how easy it can be to get started!
Request A Quote
Get help from a licensed financial professional. This service is free of charge.
Disclaimer: I may receive a small referral fee if you purchase something using a link in this guide.