If you’re looking for quality travel insurance, GeoBlue should be your go-to provider. But what sets GeoBlue apart from other providers? In this guide, we will discuss the different features and benefits of GeoBlue travel insurance so that you can decide if it’s the right fit for you. We’ll also answer some common questions about GeoBlue coverage. So whether you’re a frequent traveler or just taking a one-time trip, read on to learn more about Geo Blue travel insurance!
Who is GeoBlue Travel Insurance?
As a leading provider of international health insurance for travelers, GeoBlue offers a wide range of coverage options and benefits. So whether you’re looking for basic travel insurance or more comprehensive coverage, GeoBlue has the right plan. And with their new app, it’s easier to access your policy information and find the care you need while you’re on the go.
Benefits Offered By GeoBlue
Here are some of the key features and benefits of GeoBlue travel insurance:
- Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions: GeoBlue will cover you for any pre-existing medical conditions you have as long as you purchase your policy at least 14 days before your trip. This is a great benefit for those with chronic conditions or traveling to a country with limited medical resources.
- Emergency medical and evacuation coverage: If you need to be evacuated due to a medical emergency, GeoBlue will cover the cost. They also offer 24/seven access to a network of doctors and hospitals, so you can get the care you need while you’re away from home.
- Trip cancellation and interruption coverage: If your trip is canceled or interrupted for a covered reason, GeoBlue will reimburse you for your non-refundable expenses. This can be a lifesaver if you have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected emergency.
- Baggage loss and delay coverage: GeoBlue will reimburse you for the cost of replacement items if your baggage is lost or delayed. This benefit can be particularly useful if you’re traveling with expensive electronics or other valuables.
- Accident and sickness medical expense coverage: If you get sick or injured while on your trip, GeoBlue will cover your medical expenses. This includes things like doctor’s visits, hospital stays, and prescription medications.
These are just a few of the many benefits that GeoBlue travel insurance offers. With their comprehensive coverage and 24/seven access to care, GeoBlue is a great choice for those who want peace of mind while they’re traveling.
GeoBlue Travel Insurance Plans
GeoBlue offers a variety of plans, so you can choose the coverage that’s right for you. Whether you’re looking for basic travel insurance or more comprehensive coverage, GeoBlue has the right plan.
Here are some of the different plans offered by GeoBlue:
- Voyager Travel Medical Insurance: The Voyager plan is designed for travelers who are traveling outside of their home country on a single trip. It offers comprehensive medical coverage, as well as evacuation and repatriation benefits.
- Trekker Travel Medical Insurance: The Trekker plan is perfect for adventure travelers making several trips within a year. It offers the same comprehensive medical coverage as the Voyager plan but with coverage for multiple trips under one plan.
- Xplorer International Health Insurance: The Xplorer plan is a comprehensive health insurance policy for those who live or work abroad. It includes coverage for medical expenses and evacuation and repatriation benefits.
- Voyager Group Travel Medical Insurance: The Voyager Group plan is perfect for groups of travelers going on a single trip. It offers the same comprehensive medical coverage as the Voyager plan but with group discounts.
- Navigator International Health Insurance For Students: The Navigator plan is a comprehensive health insurance policy for students who study abroad. It includes coverage for medical expenses and evacuation and repatriation benefits.
- Navigator International Health Insurance For Crew Members: The Navigator Crew plan is a comprehensive health insurance policy for maritime crew members.
- Navigator International Health Insurance For Missionaries: The Navigator Missionary plan is a comprehensive health insurance policy for mission trips.
- Corporate Navigator International Health Insurance For Expats: The Corporate Navigator plan is a comprehensive health insurance policy for companies with employees who live or work abroad.
As you can see, GeoBlue travel insurance offers comprehensive coverage and many valuable benefits. If you’re looking for peace of mind on your next trip, GeoBlue is definitely worth considering!
Still, have questions about GeoBlue travel insurance? Visit their website or give them a call to speak to a customer service representative. They’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you find the perfect policy for your needs.
Need Help Getting Insurance?
Contact us today if you want personalized service from a licensed insurance agent. Free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about GeoBlue travel insurance? Here are answers to some of the most common questions:
- What is the cost of GeoBlue travel insurance? The cost of your policy will depend on several factors, including the length of your trip, your destination, and the level of coverage you choose. You can get a quote for your specific trip by using the GeoBlue website.
- Does GeoBlue cover pre-existing medical conditions? Yes, as long as you purchase your policy at least 14 days before your trip.
- What is the coverage limit for medical expenses? The exact limit will depend on your coverage level, but most plans have a maximum benefit of $500,000.
- What is the coverage limit for trip cancellation and interruption? The limit will again depend on the level of coverage you choose, but most plans have a maximum benefit of $50,000.
- What is the baggage loss and delay coverage limit? The limit will vary depending on your chosen plan, but most have a maximum benefit of $250 for lost and $500 for delayed baggage.