Shopping for the best affordable life insurance policies and considering Erie Insurance? Well, you’ve come to the right place if your buying a policy because we’ve researched for you. After reading this review, help yourself to the free quotes below and apply for coverage without the hassle.
Erie Insurance Pros and Cons
- Erie Insurance is one of the biggest and best insurance companies in the United States.
- Their current financial ratings are A with A.M. Best.
- They offer term, whole, and universal life insurance policies.
- Erie Life Insurance Company only offers Erie life insurance products.
- Options are minimal.
- The cost can be expensive compared to other insurance companies.
- You need to get a quote from a life insurance agent.
- You can only choose 10, 15, 20, or 30 years for term insurance.
- Coverage maximum amounts are limited.
- I did not see a life policy with no medical exam option.
- No literature about providing life insurance for non-residents of the United States.
Run a life insurance quote below with our quoting tool. Unlike Erie, you can compare from 18 insurance companies. From those 18 companies, you can choose between supplemental and permanent insurance, including:
- Term Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Burial Insurance, Final Expense, Funeral Insurance
- Life Insurance with No Medical Exams
- Mortgage Protection
- Life Insurance For Seniors
By offering these options, you can find the best life insurance policy at the cheapest cost and save money.
Compare Erie Life Insurance Quotes
Use our calculator to compare Erie life insurance rates with life insurance quotes from other insurance companies.
Buying Life Insurance
Shopping and comparing quotes from multiple companies is the first step in purchasing a life policy. The process is very similar to shopping for auto insurance.
The best rates are the policies with the cheapest rates since life insurance is primarily for death benefit planning.
I would recommend purchasing life insurance with a company that maintains an A.M. Best rating of “A-” or above.
We do not hand-select the insurance companies. We use a 3rd party software that generates unbiased quotes to benefit you. We also include universal life, whole life, and final expense insurance.
What makes us different from Erie Insurance?
You can generate a life policy comparison from 18 insurance companies, most of which are “A” rated. We use a third-party software company that generates the results for you. You can control which policy you’d like to purchase without the hassle.
Need Help Getting Life Insurance Coverage?
Feel free to contact us if you need help purchasing a life insurance policy. The service is free of charge.
- Colonial Penn Life Insurance
- Allstate Life Insurance
- American Family Life Insurance
- AAA Life Insurance
- Farmers Life Insurance
- Geico Life Insurance
- Globe Life Insurance
- State Farm Life Insurance
- Prudential Life Insurance
- USAA Life Insurance
- Progressive Life Insurance
- Gerber Life Insurance
- Ethos Life Insurance
- Protective Life Insurance
- American General (AIG) Life Insurance
- Banner Life Insurance
- Bestow Life Insurance
- Transamerica Life Insurance