Liberty Bankers Life Banker Elite 3 Fixed Annuity is a single premium deferred annuity designed to accumulate money for retirement.
You can use it as an IRA or as an attractive alternative to CDs and other taxable vehicles.
Contracts are available with an initial interest rate guarantee period of 3 years.
Guaranteed interest is credited and compounded daily.
PLANNING FOR YOUR RETIREMENT?
You worked hard for your money.
Now, let us help your money work hard for you!
We have industry-leading competitive rates, excellent service, and a history of solid performance upon which you can rely.
We are committed to helping you make the most of your finances and showing you the steps toward a more secure future.
TAX DEFERRED ADVANTAGE
Banker’s Life’s ELITE annuity earns a guaranteed interest rate for a specified term – tax-deferred.
Your savings grow faster than they would if your gains were taxed each year.
In other words, you earn interest on your principal AND on money that would be paid in taxes if not for the benefit of income tax deferral.
The longer you defer taxes, the better – especially if you expect to be in a lower tax bracket in retirement.
AVOID MARKET RISK
Your money is never subject to stock market risk.
You pay no front-end sales charges or annual maintenance fees.
100% of your money is always earning interest for you.
- Accumulated Value – 100% of the premium paid and earned interest, less any partial withdrawals.
- Cash Surrender Value – The Accumulated Value less any applicable surrender charges and Market Value Adjustment (MVA). All partial surrenders, including required minimum distributions from qualified retirement accounts, will be reduced by any applicable surrender charges and MVA.
- Death Benefit – The Cash Surrender Value, unless the death benefit is paid under a Payout Option over a period of 5 years or longer or over the beneficiary’s life expectancy.
- Banker Elite 3 contains no permanent surrender charges or MVA.
At the end of the selected term of your annuity:
- Your ELITE annuity account will be 100% liquid.
- There are NO automatic renewals of surrender charges for years into the future.
- You decide on the best time to withdraw your money.
Without charges of any kind, at any time in the future, you may choose to:
- Keep funds totally liquid in your existing policy and continue earning guaranteed interest at a current rate, or
- Exchange your existing policy for any other deferred annuity plan we offer at the time and begin a new policy with current interest rate guarantees, or
- Withdraw your funds.
Retirement Income Planning
If you’re spending the interest from a CD or a fixed annuity to supplement your retirement income, consider a deferred annuity with a lifetime income rider. These annuities would offer a guaranteed income for life (even if the annuity ran out of money), removing the concern of making your money last in retirement and running out of money.
Some lifetime income riders offer a retirement income that increases to keep up with inflation, help pay for long-term care expenses, and offer an enhanced death benefit to help your beneficiaries.