National Life Group (LSW) FIT Certain Income Fixed Indexed Annuity can help build your retirement savings with a that offers guaranteed lifetime income to help you realize your Financially Independent Tomorrow (FIT).
- Choice: FIT Certain Income has a Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider to help turn what you’ve saved for retirement into guaranteed income for life.
- Flexibility: You have control with flexible premium options, withdrawal features, and a wide choice of crediting strategies to allocate your values.
- Never Lose a Penny: Premiums paid and interest credited are not subject to market risk with our 0% floor guarantee.
About National Life Group Annuities
A closer look at Fixed Indexed Annuities (FIAs)
A Fixed indexed annuity is a type of annuity contract that can credit interest based on the performance of an index, like the S&P 500, without actually participating in the stock market.
Fixed Indexed Annuities Can Provide:
- Tax Deferral
- Guaranteed Accumulation Value
- Guaranteed safety of premiums paid and interest earned
- Potential for higher interest crediting than traditional fixed annuities
- Death Benefit Protection – upon death, the accumulated value passes to your beneficiaries
The Power of Tax Deferral
Annuities receive a tax benefit in the form of tax deferral on earnings. This means that the interest you are credited with today won’t be taxed until you decide to withdraw it and can help further build your retirement savings.
Already saving pre-tax?
If you are already saving through an IRA, 403(b) or 457, these plans allow you to save pre-tax and defer taxes on the interest you earn.
The FIT Certain Income annuity may be a good choice for your qualified retirement plan.
Remember, annuities offer the benefit of guaranteed accumulation and guaranteed safety of premiums and earnings.
Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider
Retirement is about more than what you save. It’s also important to make your income last a lifetime.
FIT Certain Income with the Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider can help you turn what you’ve saved into retirement income that you can never outlive.
Your FIT Certain Income Annuity provides many additional benefits at no additional cost, such as:
Nursing Care and Terminal Illness Riders
(in states where approved)
These riders give you peace of mind knowing that in case of a qualifying medical event, you can access up to $250,000 of your money at any time without paying a withdrawal charge.
10% Free Withdrawal in Policy Years 2+
We know there are times when you may need to access your policy values.
That is why you can take up to 10% per year from your policy without a withdrawal charge, if available by law.
Required Minimum Distributions
Surrender charges will not be applied to any amounts withdrawn from your policy to satisfy required minimum distributions starting at age 70.
FIT Certain Income Special Features
Emergency Access Waiver
Available on FIT Retirement Series products currently in 403(b) or 457(b) status (types of retirement plans) and policy is eligible for a distribution.
For 403(b) Hardship or 457(b) Unforeseen Emergency distributions
- The policy must be in force for one year and distribution payable to the annuitant is approved by the Plan/Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- All Withdrawal Charges and Market Value Adjustment (MVA) are waived
For separation from service or disability
- The policy must be in force for one year and the policy owner must be separated from service from the plan sponsor or disabled
- Distributions payable to the annuitant will have the Withdrawal Charge and MVA waived on
- 20% of the accumulation value in years 2-4
- 100% of the accumulation value in years 5+
Distribution is subject to IRS taxes and, if applicable, IRS 10% early distribution penalty
If you own National Life Group’s FIT Certain Income within an employer’s retirement plan, and if your plan allows for policy loans, you may take a loan from your FIT Certain Income policy in accordance with the provisions of the plan.