The National Western Ultra Classic fixed index annuity is a 13-year annuity that offers liquidity, flexibility, and growth potential to protect you and your family.
Benefits and Features
You may exercise one of the following options to access your Policy’s Account Value without Withdrawal Charges.
- One withdrawal of up to 10% of the Account Value may be withdrawn without a Withdrawal Charge each Policy Year after the first.
- Fully unused free withdrawals are cumulative to a maximum of 50%.
- In other words, if no withdrawals of any sort have been taken from your Policy for six years, you could withdraw 50% of the Account Value without a Withdrawal Charge.
- Systematic withdrawals of interest earnings can be taken without a Withdrawal Charge* each Policy Year
after the first as long as each payment is at least $100 and does not invade the principal.
- The systematic payments may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Terminal Illness Benefit.
- Waiver of Withdrawal Charge after Qualifying Medical Stay.
- Annuitization of Policy starting after the 5th Policy Anniversary (1st Policy Year in Florida).
Only one of these options may be elected in the same Policy Year.
At the end of the 13-year Contract Term, you may withdraw the full Contract Value or take a partial withdrawal without any Withdrawal Charges.
You do have the right to keep the Contract Value with National Western Life for the rest of your life where it will continue to earn interest at a rate not less than the Minimum Guaranteed Interest Rate that has been re-determined at the end of your Contract Term.
Optional Withdrawal Benefit Riders
The Withdrawal Benefit Riders are available to add as a rider to your National Western Life equity-indexed annuity only at the time of purchase.
- The Withdrawal Payment is the amount you choose to receive each year.
- The Maximum Guaranteed Annual Withdrawal Payment is guaranteed to be paid for your lifetime if no Additional Withdrawals are taken.
- You must be at least age 60 before Withdrawal Payments may begin.
- You may begin taking Withdrawal Payments as early as the first Policy Anniversary, or any Policy Anniversary or Monthly Anniversary (any month on the same date as the Policy Date) you choose after that.