Gerber Guaranteed Life Insurance (Burial Insurance) is a whole life insurance policy that enables you to get life insurance protection in your later years, so your family members won’t have to take on the responsibility of covering any costly final expenses when you’re gone. With the cost of a funeral averaging over $7,000, and Social Security providing a one-time death payment of only $2,552 (if you qualify), your family could be faced with a large funeral bill and other final expenses that may be difficult for them to pay.
A Gerber Life Insurance policy can cover you for up to $25,000 to help make life easier for your family at a time when they may need it most. So you can continue to be the hero to your loved ones that they know you to be.
Be a hero to your family and enhance your peace of mind with a Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Insurance policy. Designed to help cover such final expenses as medical bills, funeral costs, and unpaid debt, it can help ease your loved ones’ minds as well.
GUARANTEED ACCEPTANCE & MORE
- You can’t be turned down — Regardless of your health, seniors between the ages of 50 and 80, acceptance is guaranteed once your completed application is submitted.
- You choose your coverage amount — U.S. Citizens and permanent legal residents can choose a guaranteed face amount from $5,000 to $25,000 (total of all combined Gerber Life Guaranteed Life policies is $25,000).
- No medical exams are required — There are no medical exams or lengthy health questionnaires to fill out.
- Beneficiary proceeds are generally not taxable — Under current federal law, the Guaranteed Life policy death benefit is not subject to federal income tax when paid to a named beneficiary.
- Your premiums never increase — Once you select the coverage amount you need, your premiums are guaranteed to never increase for as long as you hold the policy. You and your family will be protected at the same affordable premium rate, now and in the future, without spending a penny more.
HOW GERBER BURIAL INSURANCE WORKS
- Your death benefits for the first two years are graded — Gerber Life Insurance Company’s guarantee to accept applicants age 50 to 80 is made possible by a two-year Graded Death Benefit limitation. If death occurs within the first two policy years for any reason other than an accident, all premiums shall be paid to the beneficiary, plus an additional 10% of earned premium4 — the portion of the paid premium that has been applied to the policy.
- You are fully covered after the initial two-year period — After the two-year Graded Death Benefit period, if the insured dies for any reason, the full face amount of the policy shall be paid to the beneficiary.