Is protecting your loved ones your mission? At Gerber Life Insurance Company, we make it easier to protect them for a lifetime, with permanent life insurance coverage that has the added benefit of building cash value.
Gerber Life Whole Life Insurance offers up to $1,000,000 in life insurance coverage to buyers between 18 and 70 years old. Whether you want to cover your family should anything unexpected happen, accumulate funds to potentially draw on in the future, or provide an income for your loved ones, you can relax knowing you’ve got a plan in place that provides a guaranteed life insurance benefit to protect your family.
Plus, if you’re approved for coverage, your premiums are guaranteed to never increase as long as premiums are paid, which means the policy is yours for your entire life. You won’t be just saving the day — you’ll be saving every day.
GERBER LIFE INSURANCE FOR A LIFETIME
Be prepared with a Gerber Life Whole Life Insurance Plan. Designed to give life insurance buyers, like you, a way to provide income for your loved ones and accumulate cash value, it’s a great way for you to invest in peace of mind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Coverage is permanent and you choose the amount — U.S. Citizens and permanent legal residents can apply for $50,000 (age 50 and above must be over $100,000) up to $1,000,000 in life insurance protection, and, if approved, coverage lasts a lifetime as long as premiums are paid.
- Cash value accumulates — Over the life of the policy, the cash value grows. The longer you own the policy, the more cash value your policy accumulates, as long as premiums are paid.
- Your premiums never increase — Once you select the face amount you need, and if you are approved for coverage, your premiums are guaranteed to never increase for the life of the policy, as long as premiums are paid.
- An Accelerated Death Benefit (ADB) Rider is included at no additional cost — In the unfortunate event of a terminal diagnosis with a life expectancy of 12 months or less, the ADB Rider allows you to request a one-time advance of up to 50% of the death benefit to help offset costs associated with your illness or for any other reason.
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider is available for an additional cost — Should you become disabled, this Rider frees you from paying premiums during the time of your disability when your income may be reduced so that you can maintain your coverage (Rider not available in California). After a period of 6 consecutive months of total disability, the Rider benefits allow the insured to have premiums waived. The Rider is available to applicants ages 18-59.
HOW TO APPLY
Applying is simple and decisions are made quickly — Our streamlined application makes the process smooth and easy.
Shop, compare, and apply for Gerber Life Insurance.
Underwriting and medical exam requirements depend on age and coverage amounts
For applicants under age 51 seeking life insurance coverage up to $300,000, there are no medical exams or lengthy health questionnaires to fill out, (simplified underwriting), however, you will be required to answer a few questions about your health and your medical history may be considered. For simplified underwriting (no medical exam), decisions are generally made within a minute from the time a digital or telephone application is submitted.
Full underwriting is required for applicants age 51 and over seeking over $100,000 in coverage, and all applicants seeking coverage amounts over $300,000. In these instances, a medical exam is required, which can be arranged at a convenient time and place. When a medical exam is required (full underwriting), decisions are made in a timely manner.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GERBER LIFE
For more than 50 years, Gerber Life Insurance Company has been providing budget-friendly life insurance so that children and adults can have greater financial protection. Founded in 1967 by the Gerber Products Company, we share a common heritage and values in caring for the millions of families who place their trust in us. Today, Gerber Life Insurance is a member of Western & Southern Financial Group, a worldwide industry leader in life insurance whose strength and stability fortify our $50 billion of life insurance in force. With Gerber Life, applying for a policy is easy and simple. You can count on us for insurance plans for the entire family that offer the reliability, flexibility and peace of mind you deserve.
I’m a licensed financial professional. I’ve sold annuities and insurance for more than a decade. My former role was training financial advisors, including for a Fortune Global 500 insurance company. I’ve been featured in Time Magazine, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, SmartAsset, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, The Simple Dollar, U.S. News and World Report, and Women’s Health Magazine.
My goal is to help you take the guesswork out of retirement planning or find the best insurance coverage at the cheapest rates for you.