Sometimes in life, you need financial coverage or added protection for a certain amount of time to meet your goals. Maybe it’s until your mortgage is paid off or to ensure your family has income replacement while your kids are still young. If you own a business, you may want to protect your investment, your loved ones, and your employees, and make certain that your business can continue when you’re not there.
You can accomplish these goals with a Lincoln Term Life Insurance policy because it offers:
- Guaranteed financial protection—coverage for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years
- Affordability—cost-efficient rates for ages 30 and above, insuring over a million dollars in life insurance coverage
- Convenience—the availability of a simple phone interview application and the opportunity of no lab work requirements if you meet certain qualifications
- Flexibility for your future—the ability to add additional protection for yourself or your children, and an option to reduce your coverage if your needs change
- The option to change coverage—if your needs change, you can convert your policy to a Lincoln permanent policy
Shop, compare and apply for Lincoln Life Insurance.
Add a policy rider to your Lincoln Term Life Insurance Policy
If you want additional protection for:
The Waiver of Premium Rider waives premium payments during a period of total disability. Available at an additional cost.
The Accelerated Benefits Rider pays out a portion of the death benefit if you were to become terminally ill. There is a charge once this rider is exercised. Accelerated death benefits may be taxable and may affect public assistance eligibility.
Lincoln Financial’s Children’s Term Insurance Rider gives you the ability to insure all of your children with level term coverage, up to $15,000 per child, under your own policy. Available at an additional cost with one rider charge. No additional cost per child.
If your needs change, you can change coverage
- You have the flexibility to convert to a Lincoln permanent life policy, so your coverage evolves with you throughout your life. Discuss available opportunities with your advisor.
- Your policy is convertible prior to the end of the level premium payment period (10, 15, 20, or 30 years) or prior to the insured’s attained age 70, whichever comes first.
Shop and compare term insurance quotes to find the latest rates.