Pacific Life Term Life Insurance provides affordable death benefit protection for a specific period of time, up to 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years.
Run a life insurance quote now, and apply in under 10 minutes.
A family brings joy and challenges, pride, and responsibilities—all things that make life meaningful. A family also brings obligations. Part of providing for your family is planning ahead. If you should die prematurely, life insurance can provide proceeds that may help:
- Replace your lost income for your family’s financial well-being
- Pay off a mortgage for the family home
- Pay final funeral expenses
- Cover tuition for your children’s education
Your Life Insurance Protection Needs
The amount of life insurance coverage you may need is based on your individual situation and the expenses you may need to cover. You might want to minimize the financial impact on your family by paying off the mortgage, funding your children’s education, and/or eliminating outstanding debt.
Pacific Life Insurance can help you fulfill your promise to protect what matters most with your choice of coverage. Choose the amount and duration you need.
Shop, compare and apply for Pacific Life Insurance.
Pacific Life Insurance Options
- Choice of coverage amount ($50,000 minimum).
- Choice of stable, predictable level premium periods:
- Ability to accelerate a portion of the policy’s death benefit via the Accelerated Death Benefit Rider if you become terminally ill.
- Ability to waive policy premiums via the Waiver of Premium Rider if you become totally disabled.
- Ability to include up to $10,000 coverage per child (aged 15 days to 18 years) via the Children’s Level Term Insurance Rider.
- Choice of premium payment mode: annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly.
- Choice of electronic policy delivery for ease and convenience.
- Choice of electronic application for potentially faster turnaround times.
- Needs change. At any time during your level premium period (not to exceed your attained age 70), you may convert all or a part of the PL Promise Term policy’s death benefit to a new universal life insurance policy that Pacific Life Insurance Company makes available at the time of conversion. There is no additional underwriting approval required.