Allianz Travel Insurance offers customers trip protection, trip interruption, missed connections, travel delay, emergency medical and dental, emergency transportation, baggage loss and damage, and baggage delay.
Also, an Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance policy provides travelers 24-Hour Hotline Help.
Find the best travel insurance for both domestic and international travel.
Why do I need Allianz travel insurance?
- If you have to cancel for a covered cause, travel insurance can reimburse you for your pre-paid, non-refundable trip expenses – including accommodation rentals, car rentals, hotels, and flights – if necessary.
- You can use trip interruption coverage to cover meals, housing, and transportation costs during a covered delay.
- While on vacation, you might need medical care. We can help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation if required. Medical insurance may reimburse you for health-related expenses during a covered medical emergency while traveling.
- When you rent a car, you’re taking on a significant financial gamble; even a minor scratch may result in hundreds of dollars in damage. Low-cost rental vehicle insurance allows you to drive worry-free.
- Whether you’re going on a weeklong road trip or a quick getaway, anything can happen. In the case of an emergency, travel insurance comes with our 24-Hour Assistance line for professional, customized assistance.
Allianz Trip Delay Vs. Trip Cancellation
Allianz Trip Cancellation
Allianz trip cancellation insurance is a type of flight insurance that reimburses your pre-paid, non-refundable trip expenses if you must cancel your trip due to a covered reason. Allianz does not offer cancel for any reason coverage. You can find Cancel For Any Reason Travel Insurance through IMG.
Allianz Trip Interruption
Allianz trip interruption insurance reimburses the unused, non-refundable portion of your trip expenses and the increased transportation costs it takes you to continue your trip or return home if you need to interrupt your trip for a covered reason.
Allianz Travel Delay
Allianz travel delay insurance reimburses for additional travel and lost prepaid expenses if your trip is delayed for 5 or more hours for covered reasons. Travel delay coverage also reimburses other transportation expenses if you miss your cruise or tour because of a covered reason.
Allianz Travel Insurance Features and Benefits
- Change Fee and Loyalty Program Redeposit Fee: Airline and rail change fees can be reimbursed if applicable fees are incurred due to a covered reason.
- Emergency Medical and Dental: Emergency medical and dental coverage provides reimbursement for covered expenses incurred during your trip due to covered medical and dental emergencies.
- Emergency Transportation: Emergency transportation provides necessary transportation to and from the nearest appropriate medical facility following a covered illness or injury during your trip.
- Baggage Loss or Damage: Baggage loss or damage covers loss, damage, or theft of baggage and personal belongings.
- Baggage Delay: Baggage Delay reimburses the reasonable additional purchase of essential items during your trip. If your baggage is delayed for 12 hours or more. Receipts are required for reimbursement.
Allianz Rental Car Protection
Allianz Travel Insurance Refund Policy
Allianz Travel Insurance Plans
- OneTrip Prime: Our most popular Allianz travel insurance plan, OneTrip Prime offers expanded coverage and the added benefit of FREE coverage for children 17 and under when traveling with a parent or grandparent.
- AllTrips Executive: AllTrips Executive includes higher trip cancellation and interruption limits, lost/stolen or delayed baggage benefits, and the added business equipment rental benefits.
- Rental Car Damage Protector: In most states, Rental Car Damage Protector can provide primary coverage for covered collision, loss, and damage to your rental car along with 24-hour emergency assistance.
- OneTrip Basic: This affordable plan includes trip cancellation and interruption benefits plus limited post-departure benefits, such as emergency medical coverage and lost/damaged baggage benefits.
- OneTrip Premier: OneTrip Premier includes all the benefits of OneTrip Prime while doubling nearly all the post-departure benefit limits. Allianz insurance includes more reasons for trip cancellation.
- OneTrip Emergency Medical: This Allianz travel health insurance plan provides benefits for emergency medical expenses and travel mishaps, such as trip delays and lost luggage, without trip cancellation/interruption benefits.
- OneTrip Cancellation Plus: Allianz’s most economical plan is ideal for domestic travelers who want cancellation and trip interruption benefits, but don’t need post-departure benefits.
- AllTrips Basic: AllTrips Basic is designed for the traveler who doesn’t need trip cancellation benefits, but may want protection in case of a medical emergency—which is critical overseas.
- AllTrips Prime: AllTrips Prime gives you affordable protection for a year’s worth of trips, including benefits for trip cancellation and trip interruption, lost/stolen or delayed baggage, and more.
- AllTrips Premier: This plan provides an entire year of worldwide travel protection and concierge service. One plan can cover you and your household, whether you’re traveling separately or together.
Learn more about Allianz Travel Insurance to better help your coverage decisions.