Group coverage tailored specifically for marine crew by providing worldwide continuous coverage.
We at International Medical Group (IMG) recognize the specialized demands of marine crew personnel providing specialized insurance programs for captains, officers, and crew members.
We established a dedicated marine group to better serve those in this vital industry area. We’ve developed a name for ourselves for providing high-quality, dependable medical insurance plans to boating professionals like you, and many people have discovered a partner in IMG that they can count on and trust to fulfill the worldwide demands of their members.
IMG created International Marine Medical Insurance to meet the needs of people who live and work on oceangoing vessels in a mobile lifestyle.
Groups may choose from a variety of options, including deductibles and coverage areas, to tailor a policy to their specific requirements. Our method also allows for the inclusion of dependents. The additional liabilities incurred by ship owners as a result of the Maritime Labour Convention are addressed with IMMI.
Worldwide coverage for professional marine captains & crew members
- Plan Flexibility
- Choice of Coverage Area
- Freedom to Choose Your Health Care Provider
- Travel Intelligence Services
- Assistance Services
Who the plan is designed for:
- Individual coverage
- Captains of vessels
- Crew members working at sea
- Long-term (1+ year) comprehensive worldwide medical insurance for marine captains & crews
- Annually renewable medical coverage
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Maximum limits from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- Premium modes to schedule the frequency of payment that meets your needs
Savings Tip * – Purchase International Health Insurance Coverage Annually.