Long-term comprehensive medical plan for individuals and families
Why Expats Need International Health Insurance
- Plan Flexibility
- Choice of Coverage Area
- Freedom to Choose Your Health Care Provider
- Travel Intelligence Services
- Assistance Services
Who the plan is designed for:
- Coverage for individuals or families living or working abroad seeking expat health insurance.
- Contract employees living and working abroad
- Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
- Long-term (1+ year) comprehensive worldwide medical insurance for individuals and families
- Annually renewable medical coverage
- Deductible options from $100 to $25,000
- Maximum limit options from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- International health insurance cost varies by global coverage, deductible, and coverage amounts.
Related Reading: What is Expat Insurance?
I’m a licensed financial professional. I’ve sold annuities and insurance for more than a decade. My former role was training financial advisors, including for a Fortune Global 500 insurance company. I’ve been featured in Time Magazine, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, SmartAsset, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, The Simple Dollar, U.S. News and World Report, and Women’s Health Magazine.
My goal is to help you take the guesswork out of retirement planning or find the best insurance coverage at the cheapest rates for you.