Missionaries may purchase long-term (1+ year), annually renewable, worldwide medical insurance through Global Mission Medical Insurance.
It’s an exciting opportunity to be a missionary, but it also has its share of risks. Your health care while traveling should not be one of them. You will get worldwide medical coverage and the world-class services you desire with Global Mission Medical Insurance, a cutting-edge program from International Medical Group (IMG).
Missions in many countries can get World Mission Medical Insurance, which allows them to customize their length and area of coverage, as well as select from several deductibles and payment options. The program makes allowances for your medical history in order to provide various underwriting alternatives that other companies may decline.
Major medical insurance for long-term missionaries and their families
- Plan Flexibility
- Choice of Coverage Area
- Freedom to Choose Your Health Care Provider
- Travel Intelligence Services
- Assistance Services
Who the plan is designed for:
- Missionaries living abroad
- Long-term (1+ year) comprehensive worldwide medical insurance for missionaries
- Annually renewable medical coverage
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Maximum limit options from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
Savings Tip * – Purchase International Health Insurance Coverage Annually .