iTravel is the best “Cancel For Any Reason” travel insurance plan. The most cost-effective method to safeguard your trip investment from the unexpected is by purchasing travel insurance. We provide a complete range of travel protection programs that cover everything from trip cancellation, baggage delay, and so on. These plans were created to shield you against financial ruin should anything terrible happen before or during your trip.
Traveling is a great experience, and anything might happen when you are away from home. Our world-class services, coupled with our iTravelInsured travel protection plans, give you the coverage and confidence you need to go without worry.
We provide coverage for both domestic and international trips, wherever your adventures may take you. Whether you’re sailing the seas, studying abroad with a student travel program, or going on that family holiday you’ve always wanted to, we’ll make sure you have the protection you require.
Compare and Buy Travel Insurance With Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR)
The iTravelInsured travel insurance plans help travelers like you protect their trip investment from the unexpected.
Trip Insurance Highlights
- Insurance that covers trip cancellation, travel delays, and other losses incurred while traveling
- Travel insurance program for trips up to 31 days
- Standard Coverage for trip cancellation and interruption
- Emergency medical expense, evacuation, and reunion benefits
- Three product options for varying levels of coverage
- Some travel insurance plans include Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage.
Effective January 27, 2021, International Medical Group will update our iTravelInsured Lite, SE, and LX travel protection plans.
Among the plan updates, we are pleased to share that the maximum trip duration for the iTravelInsured Lite, SE, and LX plans will increase from 90 days to 180 days.
Additionally, to accommodate the evolving travel conditions around the world, multiple covered trip cancellation/interruption perils are available on our iTravelInsured SE and LX plans, which include but are not limited to:
- Normal pregnancy or childbirth or attending the childbirth of the insured’s family member or surrogate mother
- Legal separation or divorce
- Pet or service animal is sick, diagnosed with a terminal illness, injured, or dies.
- The travel ban, travel alert or warning for levels 4+, or an evacuation order
- Closure of trails or slopes due to insufficient snow, natural disaster, or trail conditions
Please note, additional conditions apply per the policy. You may refer to the updated plan documents below for a complete list of covered trip cancellation/interruption perils that apply to each plan.
Plan documents for all aforementioned iTravelInsured products have been updated to include newly-defined terms to provide an ease of understanding to insureds.
Royal Caribbean Travel Insurance
Beginning August 1, 2021, and going through to December 31, 2021, Royal Caribbean Cruises departing from ports out of Florida will require unvaccinated passengers age 12 years and older to procure valid travel insurance before boarding. Coverage requirements include $25,000 per person in medical coverage and $50,000 per person for emergency medical evacuation with no COVID-19 exclusions.
IMG’s iTravelInsured Trip Protection plans provide coverage that meets these requirements and offer additional coverage like baggage loss/delay benefits and trip cancellation/interruption benefits.