Medical coverage for students, families, and groups while studying abroad
- Coverage for students, groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Plan maximums limit up to $500,000 per injury or illness, Lifetime Maximum $5,000,000
- Plans are renewable for up to 48 months if a minimum of one month is purchased
- Groups may purchase customizable annually renewable long term plans
- Freedom to seek treatment with a hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- No coinsurance
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, interscholastic, intramural, or club sports, personal liability, and legal assistance
Who the plan is designed for:
- Individuals participating in student international programs
- Cultural exchange participants
- International graduate students
- Scholars and educators
- Medical insurance for students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs
- Deductible options from $0 to $100
- Maximum limit $5,000,000
- Most plan options are designed to meet the U.S. J1 and J2 visa travel insurance requirements.
Effective July 1, 2020, International Medical Group (IMG®) has amended the current Public Health Emergency exclusion in their international student insurance policy wordings by issuing an endorsement that provides coverage for COVID-19 medical expenses. This endorsement will be added to the following plans:
- Patriot Exchange Program
- Student Health Advantage
- Student Health Advantage Platinum
- All customized student and exchange plans
This update applies to the above-mentioned plans for all new and existing insureds.
Members with an existing policy will be emailed about the change and log into their MyIMG account to view the endorsement. New members can view this endorsement in their plan documents after purchasing or enrolling as part of a group.
We are pleased to announce the addition of a telemedicine (i.e., Teledoc) benefit for groups seeking coverage in the United States. This virtual service provides a convenient way for customers to connect with licensed physicians for non-emergency conditions without having to make a trip to the emergency room or physician’s office.
I’m a licensed financial professional. I’ve sold annuities and insurance for more than a decade. My former role was training financial advisors, including for a Fortune Global 500 insurance company. I’ve been featured in Time Magazine, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, SmartAsset, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, The Simple Dollar, U.S. News and World Report, and Women’s Health Magazine.
My goal is to help you take the guesswork out of retirement planning or find the best insurance coverage at the cheapest rates for you.