Who needs missionary insurance?
Mission Trip insurance is a form of travel insurance explicitly created for mission groups, churches, volunteers, and their families (U.S. citizens and non-U.S. nationals) who need temporary international medical insurance while traveling anywhere outside their home country.
- Shop and compare international health insurance plans for missionaries here.
How Mission Trip Insurance Works.
Who is Mission Insurance perfect for?
- Faith-Based Trips
- Volunteers for Disaster Relief
- Volunteers doing Social Good
- Non-Profits on short term travel
- Medical Mission Trips
How much does the global health insurance cost?
Mission Trip Medical Insurance plans range in cost. With that said, coverage can start from $4.48 per person, per week on the low end up to $55 per week depending on:
- Trip Length
- Travelers Age
- Trip Cost
- Deductible Amount
- Global Coverage Amount
What does travel insurance for missionaries cover?
- Short-term international medical insurance
- Health insurance provides coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Health insurance plan’s maximum limits range from $50,000 to $2 million
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital, medical facility, or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
What treatments do mission trip insurance cover abroad?
- Continuation of Treatment Period
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care
- Physician Waits
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Prescription Medication
- Home Nursing Care
- Local Ambulance Expense
- Emergency Room
- Dental Emergencies
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Emergency Reunion
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Return of Minor Children
- Political Evacuation
- Natural Disaster
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition (Medical)
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition – Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Hospital Indemnity
- Common Carrier Accidental Death
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- Lost Luggage
I’m a licensed financial professional. I’ve sold annuities and insurance for more than a decade. My former role was training financial advisors, including for a Fortune Global 500 insurance company. I’ve been featured in Time Magazine, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, SmartAsset, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, The Simple Dollar, U.S. News and World Report, and Women’s Health Magazine.
My goal is to help you take the guesswork out of retirement planning or find the best insurance coverage at the cheapest rates for you.