Who needs missionary insurance?
Mission Trip insurance is a form of travel insurance explicitly created for mission groups, churches, volunteers, and their families (U.S. citizens and non-U.S. nationals) who need temporary international medical insurance while traveling anywhere outside their home country.
- Shop and compare international health insurance plans for missionaries here.
How Mission Trip Insurance Works.
Who is Missionary Insurance Perfect For?
- Faith-Based Trips
- Volunteers for Disaster Relief
- Volunteers doing Social Good
- Non-Profits on short term travel
- Medical Mission Trips
How Much Does Mission Trip Insurance Cost?
Mission Trip Medical Insurance plans range in cost. With that said, coverage can start from $4.48 per person, per week on the low end up to $55 per week depending on:
- Trip Length
- Travelers Age
- Trip Cost
- Deductible Amount
- Global Coverage Amount
What does travel insurance for missionaries cover?
- Short-term international medical insurance
- Health insurance provides coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Health insurance plan’s maximum limits range from $50,000 to $2 million
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital, medical facility, or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
The Best Mission Trip Insurance Plans
- GeoBlue (Blue Cross and Blue Shield)
- IMG Mission Trip Insurance (Short Term Travel)
- IMG Global Missionary Insurance Insurance (Long Term)
What treatments do mission trip insurance cover abroad?
- Continuation of Treatment Period
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care
- Physician Waits
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Prescription Medication
- Home Nursing Care
- Local Ambulance Expense
- Emergency Room
- Dental Emergencies
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Emergency Reunion
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Return of Minor Children
- Political Evacuation
- Natural Disaster
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition (Medical)
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition – Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Hospital Indemnity
- Common Carrier Accidental Death
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- Lost Luggage