So you want to buy an annuity or life insurance.
Our goal is to help you find the best solution for your particular needs.
What does this mean exactly?
Well, if you’re looking for life insurance, our goal is to find you the best policy at the cheapest cost.
Or an annuity might have been recommended to you, and you want to find out if there is a better option out there.
This is where The Annuity Experts come in.
The first thing you should know is annuities, and insurance products are not created equally.
In fact, there are a lot of terrible annuities and insurance products available. You don’t know it.
And you don’t know what you don’t know.
Since 2009, my job has been finding not just good annuity or insurance products but finding the best products every time.
This is what we offer to you if you decide to work with The Annuity Expert. As a result, you get more knowledge than you could with an average advisor.
Why Buy From The Annuity Expert
- We have the largest selection of annuities in the United States.
- We do not charge fees.
- We provide a “pressure-free” experience: no harassing phone calls or emails.
- Our product specialist teams research to find the best annuity or insurance policy based on the information you provide.
- You avoid making common mistakes when purchasing an annuity. (See below)
- We patiently walk you through the annuity or an insurance policy, step-by-step, so you fully understand the product, providing confidence in the purchase.
- From that point forward, we support you every year, helping you make decisions, and answering questions you may have.
How We Find Your Annuity
- The Annuity Expert has access to 1,421 annuity products and 3 product specialist teams.
- The product specialist teams compete with each other to research the best annuity products for your retirement.
- We review the recommendations thoroughly and select the best annuity for you.
The winning team receives a portion of my commission if you buy from The Annuity Expert. This means you have teams competing to find you the best annuity possible every single time without bias.
Common Annuity Mistakes
- Purchasing an annuity product with little to no growth potential.
- Purchasing an annuity product for a “bell and whistle.”
- Purchasing an annuity that does not generate the highest income for you.
- Purchasing an annuity that doesn’t offer access to your money.
- Buying an annuity with hefty fees.
- Buying an annuity with risk exposure when you really can’t afford the risk.
- Step #1: Inquire below in the form. Please be detailed. The more details, the better I can help you find a solution.
- Step #2: I’ll ask further questions about your goals to make sure you and I are on the same page.
- Step #3: I’ll provide a few options for you to choose from to reconfirm those needs mentioned prior.
- Step #4: Select your annuity plan.
- Step #5: We send you an application electronically.
- Step #6: You send the funds directly to the insurance company. We do not handle any monies.
- Step #7: I become your personal annuity expert from now on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make money?
We work on the honor system. I make a commission directly from the insurance company (not you) for every application issued. We do not charge a service fee.
Do I charge a fee?
Nope. We make our revenue only if we sell you the product.
With that said, we do not make a dime if you take our product recommendations to another financial professional, so please do not do that.
We work very hard to find the best solutions just for you.
How do I make recommendations?
The Annuity Expert has product specialist teams researching the best annuities and insurance plans for your specific scenario.
Do I sell your information to other financial professionals?
Definitely not. Unlike other annuity and insurance websites, we are not a lead-generating service. Instead, you will be in communication with my internal team of insurance experts and me directly.