Shopping for the best affordable life insurance policies and considering Geico Insurance? Well, you’ve come to the right place if your buying a policy because we’ve researched for you. After reading this review, help yourself with the free quotes below and apply for coverage without the hassle.
Geico Insurance Pros and Cons
- Geico Insurance is one of the biggest and best insurance companies in the United States.
- Their current financial ratings are A++ with A.M. Best, but you won’t buy a life policy from them, so this doesn’t matter.
- They offer term, whole, and universal life insurance policies.
- Geico Insurance doesn’t offer life insurance. They use a completely different company as an affiliate marketer.
- Options are minimal.
- The cost can be expensive compared to other insurance companies.
- You need to get a quote from a life insurance agent for permanent insurance.
- You can only choose 10, 20, or 30 years for term insurance.
- Coverage maximum amounts are limited capping off at a $1 million life insurance policy.
- Geico is not insuring you. Some insurance agent is.
- $100,000 is the minimum coverage amount.
Run a life insurance quote below with our quoting tool. Unlike Geico life insurance, you can compare from 18 insurance companies. From those 18 companies, you can choose between supplemental and permanent insurance, including:
- Term Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Burial Insurance, Final Expense, Funeral Insurance
- Life Insurance with No Medical Exams
- Mortgage Protection
- Life Insurance For Seniors
By offering these options, you can find the best life insurance policy at the cheapest cost and save money.
Buying Life Insurance
Shopping and comparing quotes from multiple companies is the first step in purchasing a life policy. The process is very similar to shopping for auto insurance.
The best rates are the policies with the cheapest rates since life insurance is primarily for death benefit planning.
I would recommend purchasing life insurance with a company that maintains an A.M. Best rating of “A-” or above.
We do not hand-select the insurance companies. We use a 3rd party software that generates unbiased quotes to benefit you. We also include universal life, whole life, and final expense insurance.
Compare GEICO Life Insurance Quotes With Other Insurance Companies
- Colonial Penn Life Insurance
- Allstate Life Insurance
- American Family Life Insurance
- Erie Life Insurance
- Farmers Life Insurance
- AAA Life Insurance
- Globe Life Insurance
- USAA Life Insurance
- Progressive Life Insurance
- State Farm Life Insurance
- Prudential Life Insurance
What makes us different from Geico Insurance?
You can generate a life policy comparison from 18 insurance companies, most of which are “A” rated. We use a third-party software company that generates the results for you. You get to control which policy you’d like to purchase without the hassle.
I’m a licensed financial professional. I’ve sold annuities and insurance for more than a decade. My former role was training financial advisors, including for a Fortune Global 500 insurance company. I’ve been featured in Time Magazine, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, SmartAsset, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, The Simple Dollar, U.S. News and World Report, and Women’s Health Magazine.
My goal is to help you take the guesswork out of retirement planning or find the best insurance coverage at the cheapest rates for you.